In-Kind Donation Form and Process Overview
Acceptable in-kind donations are charitable gifts of goods – such as equipment, machinery, vehicles, and tools – or services that serve the purposes of and support the Seattle Colleges. Use this process to propose an in-kind donation to Seattle Colleges. To begin the process, a donor must complete and submit the form.
Note: In order for Seattle Colleges Foundation to accept an in-kind gift, the gift must be approved by the division dean/director, the college president, and the campus business office. The agreement of acceptance of the donation is not valid until the form is completed with all required signatures.
- In-Kind Donation Process Overview (pdf - includes information for donors and college administrators)
- In-Kind Donation Form in DocuSign
- for Seattle Central College
- for North Seattle College
- for South Seattle College
- for Seattle Colleges District
A note about our signature process: the various forms used by Seattle Colleges Foundation employ an online electronic signature process called DocuSign that expedites the signature routing process. We do not use paper forms. Refer to this basic tutorial about DocuSign (pdf).