Fundraising Activity Request Form and Fundraising Procedures
We welcome the creativity, enthusiasm, and willingness to raise funds for programs and projects across the Seattle Colleges District through the Seattle Colleges Foundation. Colleagues may initiate and lead a fundraising activity with prior approval from and coordination with the Seattle Colleges Office of Advancement in collaboration with college leadership. It is best to contact us well in advance of making any major plans.
The following guidelines are in place to help support you in your fundraising endeavors.
- The first step is to contact the Office of Advancement and meet with an advancement liaison to discuss your idea, determine a strategy, and identify the resources you need to be successful. Check in with your advancement liaison if you have any questions along the way.
- Review the Fundraising Procedures document (pdf).
- Complete all sections of the Fundraising Activity Request Form (pdf).
- Obtain required signatures including your direct supervisor and the vice president who administers that program at your college.
- Submit the completed Fundraising Activity Request Form to your designated advancement liaison.