How to Accept and Receive Scholarships
Applicants who are awarded a scholarship are required to complete the following steps by the deadline provided by the Foundation. Failure to complete the award process by the deadline will result in an automatic forfeit of the scholarship and the scholarship will be awarded to another eligible applicant.
- Login to scholarship account.
- Click on “Accept” or “Decline” offer.
- Complete the “Post-acceptance” application.
- Upload a thank you letter to the donor - required
- Upload a picture – optional
- Volunteer Opportunity - required
- Indicate quarters of attendance - required
- Read & agree to scholarship contract – required
- All scholarships will be sent to financial aid and added into scholars financial aid package by Fall quarter. Awards will automatically be divided by 3 quarters: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
Scholarships will be sent to financial aid in Summer quarter for the upcoming academic year. Please check your financial aid portal to verify your award is there before Fall quarter. If not, contact your college financial aid office.
All scholars must be enrolled at a minimum of 9 credits and meet the college’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy to receive full funding. If enrolled less than 9 credits, scholarships will be prorated based on number of credits enrolled in. For more questions, please contact the Foundation at email@example.com.