- I understand the scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational institution I am attending and that I will not receive a direct monetary award under any circumstances.
- I understand that my scholarship will be disbursed to the college that I indicated on my application. Awards cannot be transferred between Seattle Colleges.
- I understand my scholarship will be distributed in three evenly divided payments among fall, winter, and spring quarters (unless required courses are offered in summer quarter) and that I will not receive any funds for quarters I do not attend. I understand my scholarship can be used to pay for educational expenses for the 2021-2022 academic year. [this includes anything beyond tuition - books, lab fees, etc. South Foundation scholarships are for tuition, fees, and books ONLY.]
- I understand that my award must be used within the 2021-22 academic year awarded and cannot be transferred to another academic year.
- I understand that my award cannot be used to pay past educational expenses/debt nor Prior Leaning Credits (PLA).
- I understand that it is my responsibility to confirm the scholarship has been credited to my student account, and I will pay any remaining balance before the payment deadline.
- I understand that I must notify the Foundation of any changes to my enrollment status while I am receiving Foundation scholarship funds. I understand these changes will impact my scholarship status. I will notify the Foundation if I drop below 9 credits or leave Seattle Colleges. (See full-time status in the frequently asked questions).
- I accept responsibility for maintaining a satisfactory academic record each quarter.
- I give my consent to release any information about my academic progress to scholarship donors.
- I give the college and Foundation permission to use my name and/or picture for publicity purposes and to generate awareness of my scholarship award.
- I agree to upload a typed and signed thank you letter. I understand this letter will be used to share with the donors and Seattle Colleges Foundation Board of Directors who made my scholarship possible.