We rely on our community partners to help us better meet our students’ needs. Your gifts of time and talent will make a difference. Ways you can get involved at any of our colleges and specialty centers include:
- Scholarship award reviewer
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
- Advisory board
- Career/Internship Fair participant
- Internship provider
- Curriculum support partner
- Guest lecturer
- Technical interviewer
- Employer panel partner
To volunteer or discuss an idea, contact the following people:
- At Central, contact Emily Thurston, associate director of community relations & events.
- At North, contact TBD.
- At South, contact TBD.