Through the Seattle Colleges Foundation Scholarship site (seattlecolleges.academicworks.com), applicants complete one application that automatically qualifies them for most of our available scholarships.
To be considered for Seattle Colleges Foundation scholarship, applicants must:
- Plan to attend and enroll in any one of the three Seattle Colleges (North Seattle College, Seattle Central Colleges, or South Seattle College) in the upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA at any of the Seattle Colleges or former institution
- Complete the FAFSA or WASFA and demonstrate financial need by completing the financial need statement
- Complete the personal and purpose statements
- Share personal, professional, and/or educational involvement