On the application, applicants will provide basic information about their financial circumstances. These questions are to assist in determining an applicant’s financial need. The questions in this section will include:
- Students personal financial status
- Has the applicant completed the FAFSA or WASFA?
- What type of financial aid or outside funding does the applicant receive?
- Does the applicant claim dependents on their taxes?
- Briefly share your financial plan to pay for your college education.
Completing the FAFSA/WASFA is not required but is highly encouraged. See student resource page for assistance on applying for financial aid.