Applicants are required to share their academic history and goals. This includes:
- Highest level of education
- High School Attended
- Previous degrees and colleges
Seattle College Status
To determine which scholarships applicants are eligible for the following information is needed.
- Current Student Status (Incoming, Current, High School, Staff, etc.)
- Primary Campus – this is the campus where the applicant is enrolled and is receiving or will receive financial aid.
- Degree planning to earn at Seattle Colleges
- Number of credits enrolling in Fall quarter
- Academic program - list the academic program enrolled in or will be pursuing
- Cumulative GPA Range from Seattle Colleges or most recent school
- Unofficial Transcript
- Quarters attending Seattle Colleges in next academic year