Scholarship Application Resources
Reminder: The 2023-24 scholarship application is now open!
Students are encouraged to apply now through the April 13, 2023 deadline.
Application Support Resources
- Writing Center/Student Learning Center: North, Central, & South
- E-Tutoring ONLINE: North, Central, & South
- United Way - Benefits Hub: North & South
- Advisors: North, Central, & South
- Counselors: North, Central, & South
- Career Services: North, Central & South
- Multicultural Services: Central & North
- For TRIO students: North, Central & South
- FAFSA/WASFA assistance: https://wsac.wa.gov/apply
- Writing Statements (video)
- Asking References (video)
Need 1:1 assistance?
The Scholarship team at the Seattle Colleges Foundation is offering 1:1 appointments with prospective and current students who have questions about our scholarship application or our new system Award Spring.
Appointments are available from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the 2023-24 scholarship cycle.
We encourage students to make a virtual appointment using this link.
Visit us in person:
If you require in-person assistance, the Scholarship team is also available from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for campus support on the following days.
- North campus (CC 2259C) - Wednesdays, March 1 & March 22
- Central campus (BE 4180) - Wednesdays, March 8 & April 5
- South campus (OLY 130) - Wednesdays, March 15, March 29 & April 12
Outreach & updated application materials
- Flyer for 2023-24 Scholarship Application cycle
- Seattle Colleges Foundation info session recording for faculty and staff.
- Seattle Colleges Foundation info session recording for students.