Application Support Resources
- Writing Center/Student Learning Center: North, Central, & South
- E-Tutoring ONLINE: North, Central, & South
- United Way - Benefits Hub: North & South
- Advisors: North, Central, & South
- Counselors: North, Central, & South
- Career Services: North, Central & South
- Multicultural Services: Central & North
- For TRIO students: North, Central & South
- FAFSA/WASFA assistance: https://wsac.wa.gov/apply
- Writing Statements (video)
- Asking References (video)
Need 1:1 assistance?
The Scholarship team at the Seattle Colleges Foundation is offering 1:1 appointments with prospective and current students who have questions about our scholarship application or our new system Award Spring.
In-person and virtual 1:1's are available by appointment. Keep in mind in- person appointments must be according to the campus the Scholarship team is at that given day. Please email the scholarship team if you have further questions regarding in person appointments or
We are offering virtual drop-in hours 9:30am-11:30am Wednesdays and 10:00am-12:00pm Thursdays during Fall quarter.
We encourage students to make a virtual appointment using this link. If you require more time, schedule ample time for your appointment.
Visit us in person!
If you require in person assistance, the Scholarship team is available on the following days Fall quarter by appointment:
- Tuesdays- Central Campus (BE 4180)
- Wednesdays-South Campus (OLY 130)
- Thursdays-North Campus (CC 2259C)
Outreach & updated application materials
- Seattle Colleges Foundation info session recording for faculty and staff.
- Seattle Colleges Foundation info session recording for students.
Email us at: email@example.com
Annabel Cholico Williams Scholarship Director (she/her/ella) work phone: (206) 841-1654
Jasmine Meraz, Scholarship Manager (she/her/ella) work phone: (206) 941-1855