Payroll Deduction Gift Form for Seattle Colleges Employees
This process is for Seattle Colleges faculty, staff, and administrators who want to make a gift via automatic payroll deduction. Setting up an automatic payroll deduction is simple.
- Complete the appropriate online payroll deduction gift form linked below.
- Submit completed, signed form to the Office of Advancement, where the form is verified and passed on to Payroll.
- The Payroll Department will deduct the amount you authorized each paycheck.
- Employee Payroll Deduction Gift Form in DocuSign
- for Central employees
- for North employees
- for South employees
- for District Office employees
A note about our signature process: the various forms used by Seattle Colleges Foundation employ an online electronic signature process called DocuSign that expedites the signature routing process. We do not use paper forms. Refer to this basic tutorial about DocuSign (pdf).